Guidelines for online Industrial Plot/shed/FF shed applicants:
- First time user is required to register himself/herself/itself through registration link.
- Registered user and Applicant seeking plot allotment ( persons(s)/entity proposing to set up the industrial project) should be the same. Please select appropriate Applicant Status at the time of registration.
- Applicant Company/Partnership Firm/LLP etc. should be in existence at the time of application, duly incorporated/registered as per applicable laws. Change of name at allotment stage is not supported by on-line application utility. In-case of Joint applicants, maximum three applicants can join together. In case of Company/Partnership Firm/LLP applying under ‘NRI category’, main promoter should have valid NRI status with majority stake (atleast 51% shareholding) in the project. Under ‘Persons with disability category’, applicant can be only an individual or proprietorship.
- The Applicant should have a valid Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by Income Tax authorities, active Bank Account and active email id.
- The Project Type has been categorised as i) Mega ii) FDI iii) NRI/PIO iv) General v) Persons with Disability. Applicant shall be required to choose the appropriate Project Type. Further, in Section-I of online application form, applicant can select the appropriate Applicant Category out of i) Women entrepreneur ii) Ex-serviceman iii) Scheduled Caste applicant iv) General v) First generation entrepreneur intending to setup business for first time.
Mega Projects: As per EMP, Mega Project would mean;
Project involving Fixed Capital Investment (i.e. land, building, plant and machinery & Misc. Fixed Assets) of Rs. 100 crore and above or project involving employment generation of more than 500 persons and serving as Anchor/mother units for proliferation of ancillaries. Such Projects can be considered grant of a customised package of incentives, depending on merits of the case, Haryana Enterprise Promotion Board.
- The applicant is required to remit application money including processing fee(non-refundable) through payment gateway/ system generated challan. Payment through any other mode shall not be accepted. Deposit of Lesser amount than the required amount will result in non acceptance/rejection of the application. Please refer to the procedure for making payment for further details. Applicant shall be required to provide details of Bank Account in Section II of the on-line application. Refund of earnest money, if required, shall be made by HSIIDC by way of transfer of funds to the registered Bank Account of the Applicant. Applicants seeking plot allotment under ‘NRI/PIO category’ are required to transfer funds out of their Non-Resident External Rupee Account (NRE A/c) or by way of remittances from aboard.
- Application is required to be submitted on-line, on or before the last date, after filling up all three Sections and uploading Project Report and other documents in Section-IV. The application money including processing fee (non-refundable) should be credited to the designated bank account of the Corporation on or before last date of filing online application. Application money amount if credited after 12:00 midnight of the closing date of filing of online application will not be accepted. Applicant shall not be able to submit incomplete application or after the stipulated last date has elapsed.
- After submission of application and successful realisation of application money amount by HSIIDC, an acknowledgement shall be generated. Person filing the application, as declared in the on-line application, shall be required to sign the acknowledgement and send the same to HSIIDC. Further processing of application shall start only after receipt of the same by HSIIDC.
- No change, whatsoever, in the details provided in submitted application shall be entertained by HSIIDC at allotment stage, unless the applicant is specifically directed by HSIIDC to do so. However, change of address and bank account for refund of application money can be made by the applicant on-line.
- Applicant is advised to retain a copy of the uploaded documents including project report (both hard and soft copies) alongwith details of the information provided in on-line application for future reference.
- Applicant is required to adhere to the file format / size in respect of documents to be uploaded in Section- IV of on-line application to avoid any inconvenience. The project report writing utility can be downloaded in Microsoft Excel version 2003 onwards only. Enable Macros for using the project report writing utility. Please ensure that the project report writing utility is downloaded by the applicant from online application and the same file (downloaded one) is uploaded after filling up required details and complete validation to avoid any inconvenience in submission of application.
- Once the Regular Letter of Allotment has been issued, no surrender of plots shall be accepted under any circumstances.
- For any difficulty / issues related to remittance of application money or submitting on-line application, please contact HSIIDC at 91-172-2590481-3 or any of the helpdesks.
- Request for change of plot shall be accepted through online mode only after issuance of RLA and within 15 days of issuance of RLA.