Terms & Conditions for online Industrial Plot/shed/FF shed allotment
- The allotment shall be made in accordance with the Enterprises Promotion Policy of the State Government and Estate Management Procedures (EMP)/ Allotment Procedure of the Corporation, as amended from time to time. The applicant confirms that he has gone through the Industrial Policy of the State Government and the Estate Management Procedures (EMP)/ Allotment Procedure of HSIIDC and understood the provisions thereof and agrees to abide by the same.
- The application is required to be made by the applicant himself, in case of individual/proprietorship firm; by any partner, duly authorized by the other partners, in case of Partnership Firm/Limited Liability Partnership (LLP); by Director/authorized person, duly authorized by a resolution passed in the meeting of Board of Directors, in case of Company; main promoter, in case of joint applicants; Karta in case of HUF; Trustee, authorized by Board of Trustees in case of Trust; by the NRI/PIO, in case of application under NRI/PIO category.
- The allotment shall be made as per availability and the number of plots indicated in the advertisement/Web portal are tentative and may vary at the time of allotment.
- Size of the plots indicated is tentative and may vary at the time of allotment/possession.
- The plots are allotted on 'as is where is basis'.
- The applicant shall be required to maintain confidentiality of the assigned User ID and password and in the event of the same passing on to any third person, all risk and responsibility shall rest with the applicant.
- The registered E-mail ID of the applicant shall be used by HSIIDC for communicating with the applicant/allottee. Therefore, the applicant shall be required to maintain the registered E-mail ID on permanent basis/ update the changed E-mail ID with the Corporation.
- The applicant shall be required to provide correct information in the application form, project report and other documents and in case any information is found to be incorrect, at a later stage, allotment of the plot/shed shall be liable to be cancelled.
- The application shall be considered for allotment of plot/shed only after submission/uploading the required information/documents as well as after receipt of signed copy of the acknowledgement by the Corporation. Incomplete application shall be outrightly rejected.
- The applicant shall be required to produce the documents, as may be required by the Corporation, for verification from time to time.
- In case the applicant is found successful for allotment of plot/shed, upon issuance of Regular Letter of Allotment(RLA), the allottee shall be required to submit unconditional acceptance to the terms and conditions of allotment/RLA, deposit required amount towards allotment money and execute agreement with the Corporation within the specified period. Conditional acceptance shall not be entertained.
- In case of application under FDI category, atleast 33% of the project cost has to come from FDI route with the approval of the concerned authorities.
- The use and utilization of plot/shed, time limits for commencement of production, completion of the project, extension therein, leasing/renting of built up space, transfer of the plot, change in constitution, mortgage of plot with any Bank/FI and other matters connected with the allotment/management of Industrial plot/shed shall be governed by the Provisions of Estate Management Procedures of the Corporation, as amended from time to time.
- Violations of any terms and conditions of allotment, provisions of Enterprise Promotion Policy, EMP or any rules/regulations framed by the State Government as well as HSIIDC or non-payment of dues, shall render the plot liable for resumption.
- The information/ documents furnished by the applicants shall be retained for a maximum period of four years from the date of submission of application.
- Mere remittance of earnest money & processing fee(non-refundable) and submission of application shall not entitle the applicant for allotment of plot/shed/FF shed.
- The allotment rate mentioned on the portal is tentative and allotment shall be made at the rate prevailing on the date of issue of RLA or Bid quoted by the applicant in case of e-auction, whichever is higher.
- In case the applicant, who gives the highest bid under e-auction allotment scheme of the Corporation but does not accept the allotment, the entire amount deposited by him towards the application money alongwith the application i.e. 10% of price of the plot at the reserve price shall be forfeited.
- Where the number of applications received are less than or equal to the number of offered plots and allotment is made at the reserve price, in those cases also, if the applicant does not accept the allotment after issuance of the RLA, the entire amount deposited by him towards the application money, shall be forfeited.
- Once the Regular Letter of Allotment has been issued, no surrender of plot shall be accepted under any circumstances.
- All disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction of Panchkula, Haryana only.
- The Corporation reserves the right to add/amend/withdraw/modify any of the above terms and conditions at any stage without any notice. The decision of the Corporation in respect of all these will be final.
Terms of Payment
- 10% price of the plot/shed towards earnest money alongwith applicable processing fee(non-refundable) with application.
- Balance 25 % of the price of the plot/shed (after adjusting 10% Earnest money paid at the time of submission of application) within 30 days from the date of issuance of Regular Letter of Allotment. In case of delay in depositing allotment money (15%) beyond thirty days, delayed interest @15% (as amended from time to time) for the period of delay beyond thirty days shall be payable;
- Another 25% price of the plot payable within sixty days of issuance of RLA. In case of delay in depositing allotment money (25%) beyond sixty days, delayed interest @15% (as amended from time to time) for the period of delay beyond sixty days shall be payable which shall be compounded on the installment dates.
- Balance 50% within ninety days of issuance of RLA, without interest or in four equal half yearly installments. Interest @12% p.a. (as amended from time to time) shall be payable on the balance 50% price of the plot from the date of offer of possession in case of installment payment. The installment shall be payable on 30th June & 31st December each year as per existing practice. In case of delay in payment of installments on due dates, delayed interest @15% (as amended from time to time) for the period of delay, compounded half yearly shall be payable as per existing practice. In case the allottee of Industrial plot opts to pay balance 50% in lumpsum within ninety days of issuance of RLA, the allottee of Industrial plot shall be entitled to 10% rebate on such balance 50% cost of the plot.
- Agreement shall be executed on receipt of 15% allotment money and allottee, thereafter, can take physical possession of the plot.
- For availing 10% rebate on balance 50% cost of the plot, the allottee of Industrial plot should have either deposited allotment money 15% and allotment money 25% within thirty days/sixty days, as applicable or alongwith delayed interest, within ninety days of issuance of RLA.
- For the purpose of calculation of 10% rebate and delayed interest amount, the date of receipt of payment shall be reckoned as per existing practice as under:
a. In case of online mode through payment gateway- date on which payment is successfully remitted.
b. In case of other modes, the date on which payment is credited to the bank account of the Corporation.
- The applicant shall be required to remit payment of earnest money and processing fee (non-refundable) and balance 25% price (after adjusting 10% earnest money) through payment gateway/ system generated challan. Payment through any other mode shall not be accepted. In case the applicant is unsuccessful in allotment of plot, the refund of application money shall be made by crediting the same to the bank account of the applicant (maintained in India) registered with HSIIDC.
- Applications with part payment/short payment towards earnest money and processing fee(non-refundable) will not be accepted.
- The NRI/PIO applicants are required to deposit price of the plot (including earnest money) out of their NRE account in India or by way of their remittances from abroad. Payment by any other mode shall not be accepted. In case of refund of earnest money to the unsuccessful NRI/PIO applicant as well as refund of payments received towards the plot cost from NRI/PIO allottees, upon surrender/ cancellation/ resumption of plot/shed, the refund shall be made by the Corporation only in Indian Rupees and any risk of exchange rate fluctuation shall rest with the NRI/PIO applicants/allottees. The applicant/allottee shall be responsible for obtaining required approvals from Reserve Bank of India (RBI) / other authorities.